How to Perform Router Setup Manually?
The Manual method is the easiest way to set up a wireless router. Thus, walk through the guidelines mentioned below and learn how to configure your router using this method:
- Unwrap your router first of all.
- Place your wireless router near the existing modem.
- Plug the router into a wall socket and set the power button to ON mode.
- Certain routers need a power cord in order to get connected to the socket. They do not get connected directly. If your router also needs to get powered up in the same way, then do the needful. In case you come across any issues while doing so:
- Next, get hold of an Ethernet cable. Connect one of the Ethernet cable to your wireless router and another to the existing modem.
- If you are unable to connect your devices with the help of a cable, make use of a wireless source. Are you facing issues trying to connect your devices? What are you waiting for then?
- Gain access to your computer. Open an internet browser. Whether you choose Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Internet Explorer, Opera, Microsoft Edge, or any other browser, make sure that it is running on its updated version.
- Also, to be on the safer side, your internet browser should be cleared of cache, cookies, and browsing history.
- In the address bar of your internet browser, type the default web address of your wireless router and press the Enter key.
- You will get welcomed by the official login page of your router. Fill in the default username and password and click the Log In button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete configuring your wireless router.
Congratulations! With that, you have successfully completed the router setup process using the Manual method. What happened? Got stuck at some point? Let our experts assist you.
How to Do Router Login with Ease?
Once you are done setting up your wireless router, the next step in line is to tweak its settings. In order to change the settings of your device, you need to log in to it. What happened? Not sure how to go about the process? Well, simply follow the steps outlined below and make it a piece of cake for you:
- Turn on your computer and open an internet browser of your choice. In the address bar of your internet browser, type the default web address and press the Enter key.
- Make sure to not enter the web address in the search bar of your browser. Otherwise, you will not be able to proceed further with the router login process. In case even after being careful, you come across technical issues, then:
- Once you have landed on the official login page of your wireless router, you will be prompted to enter the default admin username and password.
- Therefore, enter the default login credentials into their required fields, and click the Log In button. If you are not certain regarding the admin details of the host router, it is advised that you either refer to the user manual or click the button below.
Common Router-Related Issues Faced by Users
Users all across the world have complained about facing different issues with their wireless routers. Some of them have been highlighted below. If you are also facing any of the below-given issues with your device, get in touch with our experts by hitting the CHAT NOW option.
Issue 1: Router Power LED Blinking RedReasons:
- Your wireless router is not receiving an adequate power supply.
- The wall socket into which your router is plugged is damaged.
- Your internet connection is nowhere near stable.
Issue 2: Default Router IP Not WorkingReasons:
- The Ethernet cable connecting your router and modem is worn out.
- You haven’t typed the correct IP address in the address bar of your browser.
- The signals of your router are either getting interrupted or blocked.
- The distance between your router and modem is too much.
If you are not able to fix these issues on your own, wait no more and hit the button below.
Disclaimer: mwifexty.net is an independent Service and Support provider for a large variety of third party products, brands, and services. Any use of Trademarks, Brands, Products, and Services is referential and we hereby, disclaim any association, affiliation – direct or indirect, or representation in any form, of any such brand, product, or service. Our services are provided only on demand/request by users or customers.
Copyright © 2022 | All Rights Reserved.