Netgear EX3700 Setup
Get ready to access WiFi speed up to 750Mbps with a dual-band Netgear EX3700 range extender. Complimented by external antennas, the EX3700 extender supports devices running on the latest WiFi technologies. The convenient wall-plug design makes it possible for you to avoid a mess of wires to power up the extender. But, don’t you need to perform Netgear EX3700 setup to avail of these features? Well, you have to! Take the help of the instructions mentioned on this page and learn how to configure your WiFi device like a pro.
Methods to Set Up Netgear EX3700 Extender
Three different methods are available for you to install your Netgear EX3700 range extender. Once you unbox your brand-new wireless extender, any of the following approaches can be employed to configure it:
- Manual method
- Nighthawk app
- WPS method
Now, let’s take a walk through all three Netgear EX3700 setup methods. We advise you to not skip any instructions. Else, there are chances that you might get stuck with the installation process.
Netgear EX3700 Setup via Manual Method
Installing the Netgear EX3700 extender via the manual method demands the use of an internet browser and the default URL of the range extender. In addition, the default admin details will also be required. Know that the user manual you’ve got with your extender is available to help you with the extender’s default values.
Here’s how the manual method can be employed to setup the EX3700 range extender:
- Power up your Netgear EX3700 and connect it to the router using an Ethernet.
- Be sure that the connection is nowhere near loose.
- Load a browser on your PC and visit mywifiext.net.
- You will soon see a window requesting you to enter the Netgear default credentials.
- Enter the username and password.
- Click Log In.
- The dashboard of your Netgear EX3700 range extender will welcome you.
- Do as the screen commands.
This concludes the section based on Netgear EX3700 extender setup using the manual method. Just in case you found this method a bit difficult, scroll down a little and learn the extender installation process using the Nighthawk mobile application.
Netgear EX3700 Extender Setup via Nighthawk App
The computer gets replaced with a mobile phone and the web browser gets substituted with the Nighthawk app in this extender installation method.
Refer to the steps mentioned below to learn EX3700 setup via the Nighthawk app:
- Get the Nighthawk app installed on your mobile phone and launch it.
- Ensure that your Netgear EX3700 extender and router share a stable Ethernet connection.
- Now, get back to the Nighthawk app and input the default admin info of your EX3700 range extender.
- Tap the Log In button.
- A few instructions will appear.
- Follow them and complete configuring your EX3700 wireless range extender.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully completed Netgear EX3700 setup using the Nighthawk app. Now, give a read to the next section and learn about the easiest method to set up your EX3700.
Netgear EX3700 Setup via WPS Method
As mentioned above, this method is considered the easiest method because it neither involves a web browser nor the Nighthawk app. The Ethernet cable also gets eliminated in this setup method.
Here’s how the WPS method can help you set up the extender:
- Bring the Netgear EX3700 close to the router and power up both devices.
- Start searching for a button labeled WPS on the extender and press it once found.
- Do the same thing with the host router.
- The setup process completes.
Bravo! Your EX3700 is now successfully installed. You can now access its network and start enjoying the internet.
Need Expert Assistance?
Although the information penned down in the aforementioned sections will help you install the Netgear EX3700 extender. However, if you want to perform Netgear EX3700 setup with an expert’s assistance, get in touch with our Netgear support team.