Netgear AC1200 WiFi Range Extender Setup
A high-speed internet connection, connectivity on numerous devices at the same time, and maximum WiFi coverage are just a fragment of the features housed by a Netgear EX6110 range extender. The device is capable of dual-band WiFi speeds up to 1200Mbps. However, making the most of these features requires you to Netgear AC1200 WiFi range extender setup perfectly. But, how that can be done, this page is all about that.Netgear Extender Setup
Why to Do Netgear AC1200 WiFi Range Extender Setup?
Although we’ve enlightened you about some of the features of the Netgear range extender AC1200, however, it is time that you get familiar with more. Here are the other features for which you should consider doing Netgear AC1200 setup EX6110.
A. Newer WiFi Standards
The Netgear AC1200 WiFi extender is capable of creating faster WiFi access for 802.11 b/g/n and ac devices. Thus, slow internet speeds will become a folktale after doing Netgear EX6110 setup.
B. FastLane Technology
The FastLane technology supported by the Netgear AC1200 extender facilitates the user to stay connected to a reliable internet connection with the simultaneous use of both frequency bands.
C. Works with All Routers
The Netgear AC1200 range extender works well with all WiFi routers. Thus, there’s no need to replace your existing router. Just connect your extender to the router and you’re good to go.
In addition to all these features, the smart LED indicators on the extender make you aware of the internet, power, and WPS connection status. Considering that now you are familiar with the major benefits of doing Netgear WiFi extender AC1200 setup, it is time that you delve deep into the steps for the same. However, before that, consider knowing the methods that can help you configure your device.
Netgear AC1200 WiFi Range Extender Setup Methods
Here are the methods that can be adopted by you for doing Netgear AC1200 setup EX6110.
1) Manual Method: The Netgear AC1200 WiFi range extender manual setup method demands the user to visit the web address www.mywifiext.net. Additionally, the user needs to gain access to the computer.
2) Nighthawk App: Users who do not want to opt for the Netgear AC1200 manual setup approach can carry out the setup process via the Nighthawk application. The reason being, it can be done via mobile phone.
3) WPS Method: This method is for those users who are lucky enough to get their hands on a WPS-supported router. It is considered the easiest setup method. You just have to push two buttons.
Netgear AC1200 WiFi Range Extender Manual Setup Steps
The instructions mentioned below will make you aware of the process of doing Netgear AC1200 setup via the manual method. However, do not hesitate to contact our experts in case of any doubt.
- After unboxing your Netgear 1200 extender, power it up and connect it to the host router.
- The extender-router connection can be created with the help of the Ethernet cable.
- Thereafter, visit mywifiext.local using an updated web browser on the computer.
- Once you reach the login page, refer to the Netgear AC1200 manual and input the default info.
- Clicking Log In will take you to the Netgear AC1200 WiFi range extender setup wizard.
- Here, you just have to follow a few on-screen prompts and you’re done.
Netgear AC1200 WiFi Range Extender Setup via Nighthawk App
Here’s what you need to do to complete the Netgear WiFi extender AC1200 setup via the Nighthawk app:
- Launch the Nighthawk app on your mobile phone after connecting the extender and router.
- The app will prompt you to agree to a few terms and conditions. So, do what is needed.
- Create your Netgear account by filling out some important details.
- Afterward, input the default admin info of your Netgear 1200 extender and tap Log In.
- The BASIC Home screen with a few instructions will show up.
- Follow them to complete the Netgear AC1200 setup EX6110 installation.
Netgear AC1200 WiFi Range Extender Setup via WPS Method
In case you are not in the mood for touching your mobile phone to Netgear extender setup, here’s what needs to be done:
- Place your Netgear range extender AC1200 and router close to each other and power them up.
- The next thing you need to do is to locate the WPS button on the AC1200 range extender and push it.
- Done with the previous step? Now, follow the same step for your host WiFi router.
- The Netgear AC1200 extender setup process finishes.
Need More Help?
Here, we tried to cover every detail related to Netgear AC1200 WiFi range extender setup. We are hopeful that you’ll find this page helpful and set up your device with ease. However, you can reach out to our experts at any moment of the day if you feel like nothing is working in your favor when it comes to doing Netgear AC1200 setup.
Disclaimer: mwifexty.net is an independent Service and Support provider for a large variety of third party products, brands, and services. Any use of Trademarks, Brands, Products, and Services is referential and we hereby, disclaim any association, affiliation – direct or indirect, or representation in any form, of any such brand, product, or service. Our services are provided only on demand/request by users.
Copyright © 2023 | All Rights Reserved.